POP loading......

Thursday 29 December 2016

Unknown

Man abandons wife, marries his mother-in-law


-A young man has abandoned his wife to marry his 42-year-mother-in-law after he fell in love with her

-The marriage was formalized by a court

-However, the man is asking to be divorced from his mother-in-law after he realised his foolishness


                       

Man abandons wife, marries mother-in-law


A 22-year-old Indian man has abandoned his wife to marry his mother in-law, Punch reports.

The man, identified as Matho Suraj abandoned Latila, his 19 year-old wife to marry his mother in-law Asha Devi which he fell in love with after she came to visit them when he was on the sick bed.

Suraj fell in love with his 42-year-old mother-in-law in the village of Puraini in Bihar, in the north-eastern part of India in 2015.

The Indian Times reported that Asha Devi, who has also abandoned her own husband, has since been married to her daughter’s husband.


The marriage which was validated by the court has also been formalized by a court wedding in June.

“The couple is madly in love and there is no reason to separate them,” the panchayat ruled.

However, Suraj has now called of the annulment of the wedding, claiming it was an error on his part.

He now pleads to be allowed to go back to his former wife, Latila whom he insisted he left by sheer foolishness.


“I have come to realize my foolishness. I admit I have committed the mistake, but will never repeat in future. Now, I no longer treat her (Devi) as my wife, rather, I have started paying her regard as a mother and an in-law that she is.

“I am on my knees, I’m begging Lalita to take me back home for the sake of our son,” Suraj said.

Meanwhile 2 Kenya women have been caught fighting over the same man.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :